The Eternal Champion
From Michael Moorcock's WikiverseJump to navigationJump to search
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
May refer to:
- The Eternal Champion - The concept of the recurring character within the fiction of Michael Moorcock who exists in all dimensions, times and worlds and is the one chosen by Fate to fight for the Balance.
- 'The Eternal Champion' - The novella which appeared in Science Fantasy magazine, issue #53, 1962, that introduced John Daker and the concept of the Eternal Champion.
- The Eternal Champion - Expanded novel of the 1962 novella, originally published in 1970 and later revised in 1978.
- The Eternal Champion - UK omnibus featuring the novels The Eternal Champion, Phoenix in Obsidian and The Dragon in the Sword. It was published by Millennium in 1992 and is volume two in the The Tale of the Eternal Champion omnibus series.
- The Eternal Champion - US omnibus featuring the novels The Eternal Champion, a revised The Sundered Worlds, Phoenix in Obsidian and the short story Flux. It was published by White Wolf in 1995 and is volume one in the The Eternal Champion omnibus series.
- The Eternal Champion - Series title for the fifteen volume omnibus series published by White Wolf in the United States between 1994 and 2000.