City of Switzerland
Built with the money of frightened business men during the war scares of the 1970s, the city had grown upwards and outwards so that it now covered almost two-thirds of what was once the country of Switzerland―one vast building. A warren with mountains embedded in it...when the World Government was formed in 2005, it seemed the natural place for the capital.'
It was here, in the lower levels, that the Fireclown first came to prominence, holding his audiences in a cavern at the very lowest level.
- Private Level - Part of the City of Switzerland where the richer citizens live
- Top Level - Part of the City of Switzerland. The very topmost level as the name suggests.
- Solar House - Parliament building of the Solar Government, situated in the City of Switzerland
- Hogarth Lane - Street in the City of Switzerland in the lower levels
- Divebomber Street - Street in the City of Switzerland in the lower levels
- Orangeblossom Road - Street in the City of Switzerland in the lower levels
- City Administration Building - Where the City of Switzerland is run from. Alan Powys' workplace.
- First Level - Lowest level of the City of Switzerland. The Fireclown held his audiences here in a cavern illuminated by an artificial sun. It was also on this level that the cache of nuclear weapons, purportedly belonging to the Fireclown, were found.
- Civic Buildings - On the top level of the City of Switzerland, comprises those offices needed for the day to day running of the city.
- Council Building - All council members have apartments here.
- Identity Centre - Where records of all citizens in the Solar System are kept