Compact Books were a London-based 'pulp' publisher who published many of Michael Moorcock's early novels in the mid-1960s both under his own name and various pseudonyms.
They also became the publishers of New Worlds when Moorcock took over the role of editor.
- The Sundered Worlds, 1965
- Warriors of Mars, 1965 - as Edward P Bradbury
- Blades of Mars, 1965 - as Edward P Bradbury
- The Fireclown, 1965
- Barbarians of Mars, 1965 - as Edward P Bradbury
- The Best of New Worlds, 1965 - Editor
- The LSD Dossier, 1966 - as Roger Harris
- The Deep Fix, 1966 - as James Colvin
- Somewhere in the Night, 1966 - as Bill Barclay
- The Twilight Man, 1966
- Printer's Devil, 1966 - as Bill Barclay