Elric: The Sleeping Sorceress (Del Rey)
Volume three in Chronicles of the Last Emperor of Melniboné series - the series published in the United States by Del Rey.
Publishing History (US)
- Trade Paperback, Del Rey, 350pp., ISBN: 978-0-345-49864-9, November 2008, Cover by John Picacio
- Foreword by Holly Black
- Introduction [by MM]
- THE SLEEPING SORCERESS
- AND SO THE GREAT EMPEROR RECEIVED HIS EDUCATION - AudioRealms Introduction
- ELRIC OF MELNIBONÉ
- ASPECTS OF FANTASY (I) - article first published in Science Fantasy No. 61, October 1963
- ELRIC OF MELNIBONÉ: INTRODUCTION TO THE GRAPHICAL ADAPTATION
- EL CID AND ELRIC: UNDER THE INFLUENCE! - article first published in Argentina, in Comiqueando no. 100, Aug/Sept 2007
We provide the links below as clues to where to begin your search for this book. We do not guarantee its availability. You may find books not related to Michael Moorcock with the links below, especially where there are many similar titles. Moorcock's Miscellany does not sell books, but we get a small commission from each of the sellers below that goes toward the upkeep of this site.