The Brothel in Rosenstrasse (novel)
Quasi-historical novel set in Mirenburg at the end of the 19th century. Indirect sequel to The War Hound and the World's Pain, part of the von Bek sequence. An extract was published in the first issue of Interzone (Spring 1982).
Publishing History (UK)
- Hardcover, NEL, 191pp., ISBN: 0-450-04877-2, 1 Mar 1982, Cover by Henri Gervex ("Rolla", 1878)
- Paperback, NEL, 192pp., ISBN: 0-450-05498-5, 3 Jan 1984,
- Paperback, Phoenix, 191pp., ISBN: 1-85799-052-8, 1 Jul 1993, Cover by Rene Prinet
Publishing History (US)
- Hardcover, Carroll & Graf, 191pp.,ISBN: 0-88184-333-4, Jul 1987
- Paperback, Carroll & Graf, 191pp.,ISBN: 0-88184-406-3, 1 Aug 1988
"Brothel was intended to demonstrate the emptiness of erotomania and was strongly based on earlier experience of my own."
We provide the links below as clues to where to begin your search for this book. We do not guarantee its availability. You may find books not related to Michael Moorcock with the links below, especially where there are many similar titles. Moorcock's Miscellany does not sell books, but we get a small commission from each of the sellers below that goes toward the upkeep of this site.