The Chinese Agent
Publishing History (UK)
- Hardcover, Hutchinson, 184pp., ISBN: 0-09-103900-2, 21 Sept 1970
- Mass Market Paperback, Granada, 160pp., ISBN: 0-583-12990-0, 20 Sep 1979, Cover by Peter Tybus
- ebook, SF Gateway, ISBN-13: 978-0-575-07080-6, 28 March 2013
- Jerry Cornell’s Comic Capers, Immanion Press, 2005 (POD edition)
Publishing History (US)
- Hardcover, Macmillan, 184pp., ISBN: 0-09-103900-2, 1970, Cover by Carl Titolo
- Mass Market Paperback, Ace, ISBN: 0-441-10435-5, 1970, Cover by JL
In all UK 'hardcopy' editions of The Chinese Agent Arnold Hodgkiss is mis-named 'Arthur' in the title of the first chapter and 'Albert' on the first page of the same chapter, after being correctly named 'Arnold'. He is referred to as 'Arnold' throughout the rest of the book. The US editions use 'Arnold' throughout, as does the UK ebook.
We provide the links below as clues to where to begin your search for this book. We do not guarantee its availability. You may find books not related to Michael Moorcock with the links below, especially where there are many similar titles. Moorcock's Miscellany does not sell books, but we get a small commission from each of the sellers below that goes toward the upkeep of this site.