The Chinese Agent
Publishing History (UK)
- Hardcover, Hutchinson, 184pp., ISBN: 0-09-103900-2, 21 Sept 1970
- Mass Market Paperback, Granada, 160pp., ISBN: 0-583-12990-0, 20 Sep 1979, Cover by Peter Tybus
- Ebook, SF Gateway, ISBN-13: 978-0-575-07080-6, 28 March 2013
- Jerry Cornell’s Comic Capers, Immanion Press, 2005
Publishing History (US)
- Hardcover, Macmillan, 184pp., ISBN: 0-09-103900-2, 1970, Cover by Carl Titolo
- Mass Market Paperback, Ace, ISBN: 0-441-10435-5, 1970, Cover by JL
In the UK editions of The Chinese Agent, (Hutchinson hardcover, Mayflower paperback and Immanion Press omnibus) the character Arnold Hodgkiss is mis-named Arthur in the title of the first chapter and Albert on the first page of the same chapter, after being correctly named Arnold. He is referred to as Arnold throughout the rest of the book. The US editions use Arnold throughout.
We provide the links below as clues to where to begin your search for this book. We do not guarantee its availability. You may find books not related to Michael Moorcock with the links below, especially where there are many similar titles. Moorcock's Miscellany does not sell books, but we get a small commission from each of the sellers below that goes toward the upkeep of this site.