From Michael Moorcock's WikiverseJump to navigationJump to search
A short story by Michael Moorcock.
- Boys World v2 #21, 23 May 1964
- New Worlds, Feb 1965
- England Swings SF, Judith Merril, Doubleday, 1968
- The Time Dweller, Rupert Hart-Davis, 1969
- Earl Aubec and Other Stories, Millennium, 1993
- My Experiences in the Third World War and Other Stories, Gollancz, 2014
- "For many years I have been a fan of David Harvey's work. He and I are the two characters in an early short story of mine The Mountain and he had some pieces (fiction and non fiction) in NEW WORLDS."