Zenith the Albino
Also known as Count Zodiac.
Known as a jugador, a mukhamir, a player in the Game of Time.
In The Affair of the Seven Virgins is known as Count (Zoran) Ulrich Rudric Renark Otto von Bek-Krasny (Zoran being added in The Metatemporal Detective version of the story). Also given the titles, Elected Protector of Waldenstein, hereditary Prince of Mirenburg, Defender of the Grail, Bloodguard of the Holy Roman Emperor, King of Crete & Damascus, Order of the Moravian Hierarchy, Antagonist-in-Waiting to Pope Clement the Dane, Curator of the Ariochan Temple, Knight of Saint Odhran and Saint Mungo.
In the revised vesrion of The Steel Tsar is known as Max von Bek, an albino and member of the League of Temporal Adventurers, known as Monsieur Zenith in Alexander Kerensky's Russia. Appeared at a meal given by Djugashvili, although he was only seen by Oswald Bastable, Una Persson and Cornelius Dempsey, when he appeared to have stopped time. He materialised again on the bridge of the Vassarion Belinsky while it was on its way to bomb Nestor Makhno's camp.
- The Steel Tsar (revised version) as Max von Bek
- The Affair of the Seven Virgins
- The Mystery of the Texas Twister
- The Case of the Nazi Canary
- London Flesh as Captain Zenith
- Sir Milk-and-Blood
- The Flaneur des Arcades de l’Opera as Count Rudolf Zoran von Bek
- The Metatemporal Detective (comic) as Count Ulric von Bek
- Crimson Eyes
- No Ordinary Christian as Al Rik'h
- The War Amongst the Angels
- The English Assassin - maybe - as 'a tall moody albino'